Wednesday, April 11, 2007

no bad dogs

oooo!
the law of attraction...
hummm!

there is a park way up the road at bruceport..
the gate is open though it says closed.
i wander in to have a rest and seek the view.
ah! great trees line the path..
i see a trailer..a truck.
i am almost to what i think is the view
when this dog of unusual size is bounding
straight for me..
there is much barking, growling..
the earth is moving..
this is a very, very big dog.
this very big dog is foaming at the mouth..
i start by chanting janet m.'s blessing:
no bad dogs!
did i mention foaming?
breathing, chanting, turning right around..
i walk slowly to erase any fear from my skin..
no bad dogs..
he bumps me, he nudges me..
o my the foam...
good dog..you are such a very good dog..
only good dogs!
he turns away..
i am a rag, a lump..a whither..
only good dogs!

No comments: