Wednesday, April 11, 2007

heartbone connected to the footbone!

i am heading to moe and john's home
in raymond..it is about 24/26 miles
so we agreed i'd walk about 1/2 of those,
then moe would pick me up.

the trucks along 101..
all the roads i've been traveling ..
are big, long, noisy..
stirring up dust and cement!

my routine with them is to stop,
step aside a wee bit,
then give them a toothsome
grin from ear to ear..
and of course, wave!

when i arrived at clark's restaurant,
a gentleman came out..
he had seen me walking from afar..
his wife and grandson, anthony (6)
introduced themselves..
anthony gave me a high-five;
he has the peace sticker!
they gave me their blessings..

moe drives up..
with her daughter, alex..
who will be the governor
of washington!


diane p. connected me with moe,
moe connected me with kingsley and connie
(of high f'lutin' fame)..

the teachings offered by the dalai lama
in san francisco..(15 days to get there)
are: the joy of dependent arising.
no thing arises from its own side.
everything is dependent on everything,
for existence.
the interdependence of every single everything.
it is how we live, breath, and have our being!
yet...
we mistakenly identify with the "i"
that is separate..
the "i", "me", "mine"..
do not fixate on anything!

No comments: