Sunday, March 11, 2007

walking against the wind

o my o
after a most delicious respite with irmi at her log home
(cathy and howard delivered my left-at-home hoodie)
i wandered off down the hill to my next destination..
the oak harbor library..guess where i am?
where i will meet joyce s. and carolyn b.
for chinese and a bed!
as i was walking into the wind,
red-tails flying brightly above..
and many waves of good will..
ben s. (nancy's son)
stopped to walk awhile..
filled me with vigor!
wondered if indeed we left a big enough tip
for the crew at deception pass grill..yumm!
so ben will drop off another offering, just in case!
thanks!
janet e. drove by with her pup and honked..
giving me another boost..
then in the valley lands
where the cows rest before going up the hill to ault field
a small calf..got to her wobbling legs, looking straight at me..
ran at least 20 steps in the direction i was heading..
simple pleasures are the best!
stopped at bob and patty's chiropractic office to aire out
before i strode into the library..
meeting with jurgen and jan and their dog, dolly..
they have stickers for their cars and i have bio-freeze for my knees!
it was a moving day yesterday in o so many ways!
i send praises to all who joined in..
we be peace!

No comments: