Friday, March 30, 2007

a e i o u

i have never taken typing ..
much to my mama's chagrin..
and the typing teacher, mrs. thomas..
though i think she was relieved that i never enrolled..
my reputation preceded me.

where am i now?
in olympia..
at the governor hotel..
my project manager, dave and his lovely wife, b
(we were 18 together..oyi)
have bought me a room..
she and i stayed at this very place..some 10 years ago!

there is internet which i am usurping..
tammy, an angel of mercy,
at the front desk assures me i'm fine..
she has given me the corporate rate..
i am here on business..!
that is.. blister business..
seems my left big toe mount
has thickened up like a sugar daddy..
remembre those?
lesley, across the way
has soaked
and scrubbed
and rubbed
and sanded
...my foot is almost as good as new!

it is quite a treat to spread out my pack..
aire out the gear...
i do my best to be stealth when i am a guest..
ah! solitary refinement!
kucinich is in towne at traditions cafe..
just down the street..
opened up the paper to find my afternoon activity.
i will help dick, the owner set up chairs..
the department of peace..

"what difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought
under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy?"

"there are many causes i am prepared to die for
but no cause that i am prepared to kill for."

"the truth is far more powerful
than any weapon of mass destruction."

"you must be the change you want to see in the world."

gandhi


watermark has fed-exed more peace is healthy clings..
palms together in thanks..
get yours today!

No comments: