Friday, March 30, 2012

love me do

o my o
the beatles..
listening to them
twist and shout
my heart goes pop!
and ..
i want to hold your hand..
realizing of course,
that you can't buy me love..
tho' i feel fine
it's been a hard day's night
and help!
eight days a week..i'm thinking..
am i ready for a boyfriend?
~ all you need is love ~
or do i want to be a paperback writer?
hey jude
with a ticket to ride
we can work it out
and come together..
yesterday, i would have said let it be
and today in my life,
something in the way you move..
not as lonely as eleanor rigby on penny lane
not ready for a day tripper ~
it's the long and winding road
riding the yellow submarine with
lady madonna into the sea of love
all i have to say..
hello, goodbye

listen up..from me to you
get back and be present..
timeless..
the beatles..
she loves you !!

No comments: