Monday, September 21, 2015

equinox 2015


the shape of autumn
that has passed thru the shutters,
the candle's twisted flame.
                            raizan

a fine day of autumn;
smoke from something 
rises into the sky.
                  shiki

the dragon-flies
cease their mad flight
as the crescent moon rises.
                    kikaku

has the tail of a horse
the buddha-nature?
the autumn wind.
            shiki


refugee
the season has come
to find your new home

how everything changes..
fast and vast..
the wind horse carries blessings..
humankind can be kind
heart and hand opening
to bid adieu / to welcome through
invisible line ..

empty border
barbed wire will not hold me in..
will not keep me out..
when the walls come tumbling down
to greet the beaming sun ..
faces like my very own..

hold me..let me go
i walk the thousand mile road ~


No comments: