Wednesday, August 20, 2014

B.K.S. Iyengar


Cremation

It nearly cancels my fear of death, my dearest said,

When I think of cremation. To rot in the earth

Is a loathsome end, but to roar up in flame ~ besides, I am used to it,

I have flamed with love or fury so often in my life,

No wonder my body is tired, no wonder it is dying.

We had a great joy of my body. Scatter the ashes.


                            ~Robinson Jeffers


Mr. I , as i lovingly call this flame of a man..
a brilliant luminosity ..the michelangelo of yoga ~
                died August 20th 2014

one of the finest and fullest masters of the art of living ~ yoga ~
his practice was his life..he always kept his inner fire burning bright..

"live before you die, so that death is also a lively celebration"
                                   B.K.S. Iyengar

may our practice..our sadhana..be samadhi in action..kaivalya !
liberating every moment our spark of divinity..
honoring our radiant teacher..our spiritual friend...our path..


No comments: